08-31-2016 11:07 AM
My Canon iPF760 keeps going offline. Everytime I have to uninstall and reinstall. This time it's not working. I am running Windows 10.
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-03-2016 08:40 AM
Try testing the IP address from your web browser:
1. On the operator panel of the unit, go to the main menu or press the Menu button.
2. On the Tab Selection screen of the Control Panel, press the lefr or right arrow to select the Settings/Adj. tab.
3. Press the OK.
4. Use the up or down arrow keys to select Interface Setup. Then press OK.
5. Select TCP/IP, then press OK.
6. Select IPv4, then press OK.
7. Select IPv4 Settings, then press OK.
8. Select IP Address, then press OK.
Once there, document the IP address. Then return to the main menu. Open your web browser and enter the IP address into your address bar. Do any errors occur?
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
09-07-2016 10:25 AM
It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.
Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday 08:00 a.m. - 08:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.