cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF634CDw printing color bands

barnkat59
Apprentice

I replaced my cyan toner, and the second cartridge only gave me an occasional narrow cyan band. I replaced it with another new cartridge, and it didn't work at all. I tried going back to the old cartridge (it had a little left in it), and now all I get are alternating bands of color (wide, none, narrow, none) from the cyan. Support has a 45+ minute wait on the phone, and I need help to get something printed!

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi barnakat59.

The forums are intended for Canon customers to help other Canon customers.  If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

In the case that problems are occurring with print quality for one or more of the toner cartridges, remove the toner and ensure the packaging has been removed.

toner strip

Next, hold it at the ends, then gently rock it forward and back to redistribute the toner, before reinserting it.

If the problem of striped printing persists, refer to the online manual's guide for correcting printing problems.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements