cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF632C/634C Duplex Keeps Defaulting to "Off"

fluvius
Contributor

I think this started with Windows 11 but my Duplex setting defaults to "Off". I then do not get the option to print double-sided. I fixed it the other day but it is back to "Off" again. I just did a reset of the settings on the printer and it started as "Off", this did not happen before. I just removed the printer and added it again and I can set it through Windows but it thinks I need to do it manually now.

Please help, this was working perfectly before.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi, fluvius!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

fluvius
Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

fluvius
Contributor

Now, I think I have fixed the Duplex issue but my print jobs just sit there. I was able to add the printer after removing it but it won't print the jobs. I tried using my phone and it worked but not on my Windows 11 PC.

fluvius
Contributor

It's official that it resets itself after a restart. the only solution I have is to remove the printer and add it again every time I need to print. It looks like the printer kept the setting "On" this time.

Canon, please help!!

Hi, fluvius!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

fluvius
Contributor

Thanks, I downloaded the Canon drive and it fixed things up: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/color-laser/color-imagecl...

Thanks!!

Announcements