cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF4890dw paper jam

xuge4890dw
Apprentice

I was trying to install the MF4890dw printer. I was able to connect to wirless network through SSID, but failed to print out test page.

It reported paper jam. I removed the paper, it was able to start but the problem occured again. This kept happening for 3 times. Then when I removed the paper, the paper jam error didn't disappear any more, it is always there. I checked all the parts and no residue inside the printer. I just wonder if there is a way  to reset the printer to get rid of the paper jam error message?

Thanks!

BTW, this is really frustrating, since the printer is brand new, and I was just pinrt the test page during installation.

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi xuge4890dw.

If you were unable to locate any paper inside the machine, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). 

I know that the forum may be your preferred method of communication, however, our telephone support group will be able to assist you with quickly resolving this issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements