cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF4150 scanner not work on windows 10

calatubo
Apprentice
Hello everybody, after fill this long procedure: http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/MF-4150-Scanner-Problem/td-p/76522 and install all the newest driver / Toolbox, I still not able to scan from my device. Inside the device manager I can see under scanning devices an item called Canon MF4100 series and the so tell me that the device is working ok. Therefore, with Toolbox, when I press any scan button, no windows appeare. I have try also with the Microsoft Scanner application from the store but the application stay on wait... status for ever. Also in Toolbox settings there is the Canon MF4100 series as device to use but nothing is possible. Thanks for the attention. Marco
21 REPLIES 21

I just got new laptop with Windows 10 and I can't get the printer to install/be recognized at all. I spent a whole day with Microsoft tech support trying to get it working. I downloaded the latest drivers and toolkit.

Thanks for any pointers

Frank

I have wasted much of my time to restart MF4150 scanner. At present it was extremely time consumpting ater update to W10 20H2. i have tried all my ways and all according to this tread.
At the end has helped to set MF ToolBox compatible with W XP Service Pack 3. Scanner is working but there is a small complication. Each time after opening MF Toolbox i need to confirm if I do not wish to change my scanner (becase: One or more scanners have bee newly added). It could be solved maybe later.

I wonder how long the scanner will work- until the next W10 update?

Announcements