cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF244dw Automatic Document Feeder being jammed and how to resume the jobs after removing the jams?

FyneConsumer
Apprentice

Hello,

I am having issues with my MF244dw's automatic document feeder. When it gets jammed, I am using the MFScanner Utility program and it notifies me to remove the jam. After removing the jam and clicking "OK," it does not resume the job!!!

I don't know how to resume the jobs. I don't want to re-scan everything all over again. How can I resume my jobs on the MF244dw printer?

Please note:

- I've already asked support on e-mail and they said they don't offer support for my product by e-mail. Please help me???

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Its not usually possible to resume the previous operation after a jam or failure.  This isn't Canon specific.  Most printers operate the same way. 

Suggestions:

Do not exceed ADF feeder capacity

Make sure your pages are neatly stacked, free of wrinkles, fannned and alighned

Check the ADF for debris, ripped paper, etc.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I thought there would be a way to resume printer jobs. Why isn't there a software solution for it???

If this is how it is, then thanks. But I was hoping for a solution so if you know of any other, please let me know.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements