cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2720 Borderless Photos

yogibear21613
Contributor

Can anyone tell me why this printer is not printing borderless photos ? All I can print is pictures with a border on them.. I went into settings to try to change it to borderless but all is there is border. 

13 REPLIES 13

TheSatyrPrince
Apprentice

I'm having the same issue too, any solutions?

No not as of yet. I think it's a software problem. But waiting to see if anyone from canon would reply. 

No, not at this time. 

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

The MB2720 does have the option to print boderlessly. Some paper types and paper sizes will not have the option for borderless printing. To print borderlessly, you will need to have a photo paper type selected and you would need to select a paper size that supports boderless printing. You will only be able to print borderlessly on standard photo paper sizes that in the printer driver window. If you use custom paper sizes, you will not be able to print borderlessly.

We would be happy to help with borderless printing. To provide troubleshooting steps or suggestions, we would need some additional information. If you can reply to this message with the information below, we can assist further.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What paper type are you trying to print on?
  3. What size is the paper that you are trying to print on?

1) Windows 10 

2) Hp Photo

3) 5x7 

I don't see borderless printing in here..I don't see borderless printing in here..

Mr. Hector,

This is what I seen when going to settings of the printer that I have.. I see not  borderlessly option here as seen in screenshot #4. 

Thank's For Any Help!

printer pro 1.jpgprinter pro 2.jpgprinter pro 3.jpgthis is what I see..this is what I see..printer pro 5.jpg

Why not? My older printer had Borderless Printing with TINY cartridges for ink. I was thinking this was a step up. Nowhere on the packaging is there something eluding to the lack of Borderless printing. Can this be fixed?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Did you select the Page Setup tab?

Screenshot 2022-07-13 224738.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Yes, Mr. Hoffman, and checked to see if I could see if there was borderless option and there was none there for that

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements