cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP7100cn, can no longer perform a colour miss match correction. W10.

fishbowlhead
Apprentice

Had a LBP7100cn for a while now with issues only when software is uopdated etc.

I use this for printing on high gloss labels, no probelems with this until it needs a colour miss match correction every now and then. I go to do this the other day before printing a job and notice that the Canon utility box in the app tray is gone, strange i thought. I search through the computer and find there is absolutely zero way of accessing the cannon printer dialogue box that use to exit, all i can do is print through windows and thats it, zero way of perfomaing a print clean, allignment, colour miss match etc. Its totally vanished.

Can someone help as it seems like a problem isolated to me alone. Its the dialogue box in the picture im after, which now seems impossible to access.

Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5

fishbowlhead
Apprentice

Bump.

Nobody got any idea at all as to why the printer icon has dissapoeared from my? 

Hi, fishbowlhead!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Heres a crazy idea, why not try helping instead of posting a generic pass the buck answer???????

Hi fishbowlhead,

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn is a model that's not supported by Canon USA.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

James_C

Click [  ] in the Windows task tray, and then select the printer name.
NOTE
When displaying the Printer Status Window from the printer driver
Click [  ] (Display Printer Status Window) in locations such as in the [Page Setup] sheet.
Displaying the Printer Status Window automatically
The Printer Status Window is displayed automatically under the following situations.
When an error occurs during printing
When the consumables need to be replaced soon during printing
When the consumables have reached the end of their life during printing
You can change the display settings in the [Preferences (Users)] or [Preferences (Administrators)] dialog box in the Printer Status Window. For more details, see Help.
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements