cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP622Cdw wont print?

bslocum
Apprentice

Hello:

Brand new to the forum - just installed printer this afternoon. From my computer, all is fine - prints beautifully. From my wife's computer, all appears well - drivers downloaded, can hit "print" button, and diagalog box shows printer working. However, nothing prints and the document stays in the print queue. Checking in "settings - printers - manage"  it says "printer status - default, error". I've uninstalled the printer several times and reinstalled, downloaded the driver severl times, run the Windows printer troubleshooter, etc, but nothing fixes the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Brian

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Bslocum,

If you can print from one computer but not the other, it will usually mean there is something blocking the connection or there is a problem with communication. To assist further with the issue, we would need some additional information. If you can reply to the message with the information below, we can assist further.

1. What version of the Windows operating are you using?
  2. Are you connecting to that computer over a network or is it via USB?
  3. When you try to print, do you get any errors on the display on the printer?

Once we have this information, we can assist further. You can also reach our support team over the phone at 1-800-652-2666.

pdxschultzette
Apprentice

I have the same issue. I am using windows 10, connecting wirelessly and get the error below

pdxschultzette_1-1639432683934.png

Announcements