cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF632Cdw Borderless Printing

mikeandlisa1995
Apprentice

Hi!

I cannot get my printer to bleed print (although it would look like that on the document on the computer). And it is also not printing in the brilliant color that I have put in my logos, labels, etc. It prints a darker, more muted, unflattering color. It's very frustrating and I need it for my product labels. What is going wrong?

Thank you.

Lisa

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

The MF642Cdw does not have the ability to use bleed printing since this model does not support boderless printing. We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What program are you printing from?
  3. What type of paper are you printing on and what media type are you selecting on the computer when printing?

It's a 632 model being used for windows 10.

I'm creating labels on Maestro labels and using labels to print on.

Thank you. 

Hello Mikeandlisa1995,

Sorry for the typo in the previous post, I was referring to the MF632Cdw. I checked for recommended print options for Maestro and it looks like the online label creator suggests saving the created labels to the computer as a PDF and then printing them from a PDF program on your computer like Adobe Reader. You can try printing the created labels that way to see if it improves. If you continue to have issues while printing, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to check what might be causing the issue. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements