cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAGECLASS MF 6560 HOW TO RESET THE FACTORY SETTINGS? or

VITRUVIUSMAN
Contributor

for some reason, the printer changed its settings. Now It will not print from command error says:  Change Reg 'D size--common settings...  I checked common settings and everything seems correct. 

I had the idea to do a FACTORY RESET setting to default and have it reset itself. ALl other functions work perfectly with the exception of when I send a command to print from the computer...

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi VITRUVIUSMAN.

There is no If making a copy doesn't cause the same error to appear, then there may be an issue in the driver settings. Please verify that the paper size in the driver matches the paper size selected in the paper settings on the printer. For example, if the paper settings are set for Letter, but the driver shows A4 as the paper size, then you will receive the Change Reg'd Size error. 

If both the driver and the settings match, then please uninstall and reinstall the drivers. To uninstall the drivers, please follow the steps below:

1. Unplug the printer from the computer.

2. Open Control Panel > Devices and Printers.

3.  Right-click on the MF6500 Series and select Remove Device.

4. Return to Control Panel, and then select Program and Features.

5. Select the MF6500 Series, and then click Uninstall.

6. Follow the prompts to uninstall the files, and then restart the computer.

Once the computer is back on, please click the link below to download and reinstall the drivers:

MF6560_PCL_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN.exe

Restart the computer one more time, and then reconnect the printer to the computer. Wait a few minutes, and then print a document.

If the issue persists, you can try resetting the Printer Settings in the menu settings on the printer. Please follow the steps below:

Additional Functions > Printer Settings > OK > Reset Printer > OK

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements