cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAGE CLASS MF733Cdw: Two Sided Printing of Management Reports.

dexman335
Rising Star
Rising Star

Never thought I would need to ask a question. 😦

I own a 743Cdw. The unit gives the option of two sided printing system reports such as the User Report, System Report...etc.

The path is "Output Report"-> "Report Settings"-> "Default Settings for Report Output"->"2-Sided Printing".

If the 2-Sided is set to on, reports will be printed on both sides of pieces of paper. If set to off, reports will print on one side only.

I would like to implement 2-sided report printing on my church's MF733Cdw. However, when I navigate the same path found on the 743, there is no option to print system reports on both sides of paper.

Is there such an option on the 733, or did that first appear with the 743? It would be nice to reduce the number of pieces of paper needed to print multi-page system reports.

The 2-sided printing option found in the general printing section doesn't apply to printing reports.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dexman335
Rising Star
Rising Star

I decided to contact Canon Support and spoke with Alex.

He checked his documentation and said that 2-sided printing of system reports was not available on the 733. So, it looks like that the ability to do that was introduced with the 743.

I asked if there was some way to add that feature to the 733 in a future update (not sure how difficult that would be). 

Anywhooo....my question has been answered. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dexman335
Rising Star
Rising Star

If the option does not exist for the 733, is there any possibility that Canon could add that feature via an update? 😉

dexman335
Rising Star
Rising Star

I decided to contact Canon Support and spoke with Alex.

He checked his documentation and said that 2-sided printing of system reports was not available on the 733. So, it looks like that the ability to do that was introduced with the 743.

I asked if there was some way to add that feature to the 733 in a future update (not sure how difficult that would be). 

Anywhooo....my question has been answered. 🙂

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements