Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

I have a Canon ImageClass MF6540 Laser printer. Need to download print driver Need link

My computer crashed.  I need to reinstall laster printer Canon Image Class MF6540.  Do not have original installation disk; cannot find link on internet.  Just want to get this printer to print.  Do not need full software.  Can someone provide me with a link to a print driver that will allow this printer to function.  I have  been looking all over the web, even downloaded what apeared to be a driver, but not working.  Just need simple link.  thanks

Super Contributor

Re: I have a Canon ImageClass MF6540 Laser printer. Need to download print driver Need link

New Contributor

Re: I have a Canon ImageClass MF6540 Laser printer. Need to download print driver Need link

Thank you for the link.  I went there, followed instructions and  voila' I am up and runing.  Thank you so much for your help.  I was pretty tapped out trying to reinstall everything and this was one of my stumbling blocks.  You saved my day. : >)

Super Contributor

Yay!  Glad I could help!