cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new here, so bare with me please……

erikceo
Contributor

Hello, I have many questions to ask as a result of being hearing impaired and I am a newer Canon USA customer.  If a community expert could also copy and paste this into a private message to me, I would be most appreciative.

So first, does Canon USA have TDD/RTT lines for the hearing impaired?  If so, what are the exact numbers?  I will tell you that my inquiry consists first of usage procedures for the following printer that I own:

imageclassspecs.jpg

I am learning that you have different support telephone numbers, sorted out by product and also as to which OS you are using.  In my case, the IOS and MAC operating systems always apply.

The first 2 things that I cannot figure out how to implement are your "IFAX" service which I am going to assume is owned/operated by Canon or a 3 party internet fax service that you endorse?

The second big issue is, before I bought this printer, I specifically told your sales dept. that IT HAD TO BE POSSIBLE for me to print directly from the web/internet directly into PDF format.  This is a critical use need that my business uses in order to save unnecessary paper copies.  Not to mention the overall paper savings cost.  If you do NOT offer direct web to PDF print format on your Image Class printers, then I need to know if this is an option with the inkjet PIXMA PRO 200 printer?  And if neither question applies, what 3 party web to PDF printer service would you recommend/endorse.  Your sales department swore that this was a provided Canon service, period.

PrinttoPDFoption.png

Pixmapro200.png

So I will leave you community experts with this information - these are a lot of questions, but I need answers in order to keep me running smoothly with Canon/products/customer service.  

I am having a bit of policy/cooperation issues with the store in returning this printer within the return period, therefore I am not going to fool with them anymore.  What is the name/email address that is specifically designed for Canon USA executive level customer service complaints?

Since I am disabled, I would also like 2 additional direct emails:  first, a support email that goes directly to Image Class product support, second, a support email that goes to the PIXMA Pro 200 department.

I appreciate everything.  Please also send PM.

Best, 

Erik

CEO

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements