cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D530 Says No Paper- when there is paper... HELP

Artchick
Apprentice

I just bought this D530 (my first laser printer), took off all the tape (that I could find), styrofoam, etc. Loaded the toner, put paper in according to the instructions, and tried to make a copy and get a "No Paper" message on the screen. I can hear the feeder trying to do something, but no matter how full or empty I load the paper, I still get the "No Paper" message.

Did I miss something? Paper is loaded with the holders for width and length, pushed as far back as it will go- but the feeder isn't picking it up. Ideas? I don't want to have to return it this quick, as I don't think I will ever buy another Canon if it is an issue with this brand new printer.

Thanks-

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Artchick!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET (5 AM to 5 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements