cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing sender address for scan and send to email for Imagerunner

Errol
Apprentice

I recently took a new position with a company that uses Canon network copiers.  Until now, all of my copier experience was with brand 'X' and I am at a loss for finding out how to change the sender when scanning to email.

Right now, our copier sends emails on behalf of a former employee, rather than a service account.  I cannot find anywhere in the settings where his account info can be changed.  

2 REPLIES 2

Jenine
Rising Star

Hi Errol!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for posting!

Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

pottersauce
Apprentice

I know that this original post was two years ago, but in case anyone else runs into this issue and would rather fix this on their own, I'll share what I know. Through a great amount of fiddling, I have fixed my email address sending on behalf of an old email address. 

Once you are in the Administrator view, I went to Device>Network>Protocols>Change

Near the bottom of the available options, I was able to change the email address there and save it. 

Hope this helps anyone else who needed this info!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements