cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon imageCLASS MF451dw prints out 'GG' randomly

HauntJaunt
Apprentice

Got this Canon imageCLASS MF451dw around November last year and it works great but around March 1st, 2023 at 9:07am (ignore the hour off compared to picture, daylight savings seemed to have changed the log time) a page randomly printed off with only 'GG' on it. 3 more occurrences have happened since then as well, see log photos below. I upgraded the printer drivers from I think 2.72 or 2.71 to the GPlus_UFRII_Driver_V273_W64_00 driver on March 15th. However, the day after the driver update another 'GG' page was printed.

All the occurrences that the 'GG' was printed off are below. I have no idea what they mean, why they were printed, or if they can be stopped. If anyone has any answers relating to this I would love to know them. Also, if require more information let me know and I will see if I can get it.

GGfirst.PNG

GGsecond.PNG

GGthird.PNG

GGprint.PNG

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello HauntJaunt,

I was unable to find any references that could cause an issue like the one that was described. In this situation, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to check what might be causing the issue or check where the print might have come from.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements