cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP151dw Prints QR Code as Total Black Square and How to connect it wirelessly

aniruddha_mohod
Apprentice

In the District Courts of India Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw printer is printing QR code as a total black square.  This issue is on all the printers.  All the computers are using ubuntu operating system.  But somehow I got solved this problem but I dont know how. Similarly I want to know how to take printout on that printer from mobile and ubuntu desktop. Any help please/

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi aniruddha_mohod,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Ad3
Apprentice

Hi aniruddha_mohod, I have your answer. Please open the pdf document with firefox after then try to print the document The QR code will be there.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

@ad3.  This is a 4yr old thread.  Probably safe to assume the issue has been resolved or forgotten.  If you need assistance, please start a new thread.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements