cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF210 Scanner software

ajn1963
Apprentice

I have a Canon MF210 laser printer, scanner, fax.  I purchased in 2016.  Still working great, since I upgraded to Windows 10 a few months back from 8.1, I cannot find any reference to this printer on the Canon support site, nor any software.  I need the Scanner Utility software for Windows 10.  Where can I find any information and download drivers/software for this printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Ajn,

If you have upgraded to Windows 10, you will need to download and install the updated version of the drivers and software. You can download the two recommended drivers found in the link provided HERE. After downloading the recommended drivers, you can click on the software tab and you can also download and install the Tool Box scanner software.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Ajn,

If you have upgraded to Windows 10, you will need to download and install the updated version of the drivers and software. You can download the two recommended drivers found in the link provided HERE. After downloading the recommended drivers, you can click on the software tab and you can also download and install the Tool Box scanner software.

My printer was actually a mf216n I was looking for mf210.  Once I put the mf216n in I found the new Win10 drivers and I am scanning over the network again.  Thanks for the help.

Announcements