01-08-2019 06:37 PM
Please help. The selection button for one or two-sided printing is not active. I can only print on one side- CanonMFCdn820, Mac OS 10.12.6.
It's making me crazy.
01-21-2019 01:39 PM
I will be glad to assist you.
To turn off 2-sided printing, please follow the instructions below:
1. From the [File] menu of the application, select [Print].
2. Select the device you are using from [Printer].
To display all options:
In Mac OS X 10.7 or later, click [Show Details] at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select [Layout] from the pop-up menu.
4. Select [Off], [Long-edge binding] or [Short-edge binding] from [Two-Sided].
5. Click [Print].
Before you print the document, we recommend saving this option as a "Preset", so that you don't have to make these changes in every application that you print from. To save this setting as a preset, follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Presets" drop-down arrow and click "Save current setting as preset."
2. Name it "1-sided" or "Single-Sided" and verify that the imageCLASS MF820Cdn is the only printer selected.
3. Click "OK".
4. Print the document.