cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print in color mode.

antking
Apprentice

My canon iRC 3380i error in print report says can't print color mode after I key in ID & password But When print in black mode OK pass nothing happen.

My server is window server 2003 32bit  driver printer I have updated to new version 14.00 also printer firmware have been updated new version by technical canon. All user site PC I have updated their drivers to new version.

But sometimes this printer pass can print color mode sometimes can't.   When I check in My server appear error msg says

Microsoft visual studio 2005 error just in time debugger error cnxdias.exe.

this condition happen after i install new printer driver for my new printer canon iRC-ADV5250i ,last time never happen this after this happen it...but new printer is ok can print color & balck mode in ok nothing happen error.

anybody got ideas can solve this...

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi antking!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

ok i try how to register this cases in asia to settle my problem ???

Announcements