cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't confirm department ID or mailbox when printing to any Canon IR-ADV model in MacOS Mojave

kcurtis
Apprentice

Whenever you print to a Canon IR-ADV copier that requires a Department ID or that forces jobs to a mailbox the print driver there should be some dialog boxes after you hit print that prompts you to confirm your ID and/or choose your mailbox. However, these are not showing. So users who need to print to multiple IDs or mailboxes cant change there settings on the fly as they print. I have tested downgrading the canon drivers from UFRii v10.19 down to v10.17 (where I last saw them working) and this did not fix the issue. I have only tested this on Macs using Mojave. I am currently trying to get my hands on some devices running something older than Mojave for testing. Has anyone else experienced this? Other side note, I have tested printing both using direct IP and through a Windows print server and get the same result.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area! 

Unfortunately, our dealer is not very helpful with things like this. Thanks for the heads up? Do you know of any other online forums that I might ask around at?

I know this is a few years old but if you're still around, did you ever find a fix for this? We're having the same issue with Monterey.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sorry for the delayed response, but no we never got this issue resolved. The MyCSA support was not stellar. They basically blamed everything on Apple. I am having to suffer through more issues relating to this again. I will be trying to reach out again to see if there is any update.

Announcements