cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ivy Cliq 2 not connecting to app no matter what I've tried

pedwards
Apprentice

My daughter got it for her birthday, and other than it working autonomously well - printing, saving photos to sd card are fine, it will simply not connect to any mini print app or be visible for any bluetooth device.  I've tried with 4 devices and it doesn't see the camera no matter what I've tried

What I've tried:

• delete / reinstall the app
  • turn off/on the camera multiple different ways, sd card in/out, paper in/out
  • plug in camera to computer, can see photos on sd card, but that's it
  • fully charge the camera twice
  • hit the reset button and held it for 10 seconds multiple times (no idea how long, no instructions anywhere)
  • has sd card and provided printing paper in it already

White led light is on, boots properly, nothing.

Overall out of any device I've ever owned, I have never had a device so unhelpful or lacking so much troubleshooting detail.  It's over simplified to the point that if it doesn't work, you're out of luck.   I've spent 2 hours of my weekend working on this thing, and everything revolves around the app (updating firmware, troubleshooting the camera) which it cannot connect to in the first place.

If there is something I'm missing, would appreciate any insight.

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support for real time support with this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Hello, I'm have this same problem it's currently Sunday but I do not really want to have to wait until Tuesday the earliest to be able to even try to use my printer since labor day is Monday.

wendimc1030
Apprentice

Going through THE EXACT problem with my daughter’s Ivy Mini Print Printer! So frustrating 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements