cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF 100-500mm + Close-up Lens?

Davoud
Enthusiast

Do you suppose that the RF 100-500 will be able to take advantage of the 77mm Close-up Lens 500D?

11 REPLIES 11

It's all about what you are happy with. If what you got is what you require or need all is well whatever they call it.

In other words the only person that needs to be happy is yourself. However some folks seem to feel the need to defend their choices.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

It's all about what you are happy with. If what you got is what you require or need all is well whatever they call it.

In other words the only person that needs to be happy is yourself. However some folks seem to feel the need to defend their choices.

I am seldom happy with my work, there is always something that could have been better. Sometimes when editing, I'll say "Holy ****" and sling it to our 65" 4k TV and make my wife take a look, but that is rare. Because of the encouragement that I get from my wife (a retired photographer), I sell some of it, but do not consider myself a pro. Proceeds usually go to new gear or software Smiley Very Happy I was my wifes assistant, i,e., pack mule, LOL!

FD

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements