cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance service before damage estimates

character_stops
Enthusiast

The service request link on the website is currently broken. I'm trying to find out the cost of an 18-point camera maintenance service as well as an 11-point lens maintenance service before damage estimates because I dropped it from a height of about 4-5 ft. The EF lens was attached at the time.

Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 1.33.06 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Crista
Whiz

Hi character_stops!

Our website has been having some diffculites this weekend and we've been working on getting them corrected. For assisstance with getting your camera and lens set up for repair, we recommend reaching out to our friendly, United States based techincal support team. You can reach them by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight ET and Saturday from 10AM to 8PM ET. 

They will be able to help you out from there! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I cannot read your image clearly, but it looks like it says 1-800-OK-CANON.  Today is U.S. Tax Day, and I suspect the web is very busy with traffic.  I have been encountering speed problems with several sites for several days now.

One word of note, though.  Diagnosing the problem(s) with an electronic device is most of the labor cost.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Crista
Whiz

Hi character_stops!

Our website has been having some diffculites this weekend and we've been working on getting them corrected. For assisstance with getting your camera and lens set up for repair, we recommend reaching out to our friendly, United States based techincal support team. You can reach them by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight ET and Saturday from 10AM to 8PM ET. 

They will be able to help you out from there! 

Announcements