Canon Community Canon Community
 


Reply
Forum Elite
Posts: 14,001
Registered: ‎12-07-2012

Re: EF 70-200 f2.8 IS iii USM + RF 24-105 f4 IS USM

There is a high probability your lenses are faulty.  They should be returned ASAP.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and several lenses!
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎12-04-2020

Re: EF 70-200 f2.8 IS iii USM + RF 24-105 f4 IS USM


@ebiggs1 wrote:

There is a high probability your lenses are faulty.  They should be returned ASAP.


I will call them and give an update here so if anyone else having the same problem can have a better idea.

Forum Elite
Posts: 14,001
Registered: ‎12-07-2012

Re: EF 70-200 f2.8 IS iii USM + RF 24-105 f4 IS USM

Sounds like the plan!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and several lenses!
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 52
Registered: ‎11-30-2020

Re: EF 70-200 f2.8 IS iii USM + RF 24-105 f4 IS USM

Unfortunately, sometimes, when prices are too good to be true, one may fall for it. Hope it's not your case. But i fell for it in the past and got burned. As of yesterday, I saw an ebay new vendor selling the Canon EF 135mm f2 L for $700 ... brand new.

Very tempted ... but I'll skip.

new2.png

 

 

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎12-04-2020

Re: EF 70-200 f2.8 IS iii USM + RF 24-105 f4 IS USM


@SBK wrote:

Unfortunately, sometimes, when prices are too good to be true, one may fall for it. Hope it's not your case. But i fell for it in the past and got burned. As of yesterday, I saw an ebay new vendor selling the Canon EF 135mm f2 L for $700 ... brand new.

Very tempted ... but I'll skip.

new2.png

 

 


Thank you, it's not cheap or a heavy discount here mate, it's about 50 Euros less than other shops.

VIP
Posts: 11,698
Registered: ‎08-13-2015

Re: EF 70-200 f2.8 IS iii USM + RF 24-105 f4 IS USM


@kosta99 wrote:

@SBK wrote:

Unfortunately, sometimes, when prices are too good to be true, one may fall for it. Hope it's not your case. But i fell for it in the past and got burned. As of yesterday, I saw an ebay new vendor selling the Canon EF 135mm f2 L for $700 ... brand new.

Very tempted ... but I'll skip.

 

 

 


Thank you, it's not cheap or a heavy discount here mate, it's about 50 Euros less than other shops.


Pay the extra 50 Euros, and get a factory backed warranty, as well as, Canon repair services after the warranty expires.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Reputable Contributor
Posts: 532
Registered: ‎01-31-2017

Re: EF 70-200 f2.8 IS iii USM + RF 24-105 f4 IS USM


@ebiggs1 wrote:

If you contact the New York store ask to speak to Helen Oster.


Ernie, I have read online that Helen is no longer at Adorama. I think she resigned over a year ago under somewhat regrettable circumstances.

 

I've purchased several items from Adorama over the years, the most recent being my EOS RP kit about a month ago. I didn't deal with Helen, but have heard nothing but good about her. 

Forum Elite
Posts: 14,001
Registered: ‎12-07-2012

Re: EF 70-200 f2.8 IS iii USM + RF 24-105 f4 IS USM

Oh, sorry to hear, she was great. Smiley Sad

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and several lenses!
powered by Lithium

LIKE US on Facebook FOLLOW US on Twitter WATCH US on YouTube CONNECT WITH US on Linkedin WATCH US on Vimeo FOLLOW US on Instagram SHOP CANON at the Canon Online Store
© Canon U.S.A., Inc.   |    Terms of Use   |    Privacy Statement