cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry images!

AndrewFreiband
Contributor

Shapes aren't coming into focus on the images I'm attempting to capture. Could someone suggest any foolproof ways to get clear images? Any advice welcome... apologies if this question seems dumb, I'm new to posting on forums.

13 REPLIES 13

Those sample shots are OOF (out-of-focus).  You now need to troubleshoot the problem.  1. The best way is to have someone else try the camera and lens.  2. Next try the lens on a different cmaera body. 3. Now a different lens on your camera body. 

Lacking the resources to do this, you may have a local camera store or even a Best Buy or other camera outlet that will let you try.

Something will rear it's ugly head as to where the problem lies but these are easy ways to eliminate each item.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

"I've had no problems with the camera in the past."

This is meaningless, you do now!  Smiley Sad

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

all your photos are from Iphone 5 ? I assume that you do screen capture with your phone. Can you post original image? By looking at the original image EXIF data, we may eliminate some of the variables.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Sisster108
Apprentice

Make sure you have your autofoucus on and also your stablizer for the lens is on! 

Amanda 🙂

Announcements