cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24mm TS-E - lost knob screw

dante
Apprentice

Took the lens out of my bag a while ago and the small screw that holds the tilt knob on is missing.  I still have the knob.  Anyway I can get replacement screws?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mykolas
Authority

Hello dante!

Thank you for the post.

Parts are available exclusively by calling the Canon customer support center.  To order a replacement part, please call 1-800-OK-CANON.  The hours of operation are 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. EST from Monday to Friday.  When calling, speak the term "order parts" when the speech routing system asks the reason for your call.  You will immediately be routed to the Parts Desk for assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hello dante!

Thank you for the post.

Parts are available exclusively by calling the Canon customer support center.  To order a replacement part, please call 1-800-OK-CANON.  The hours of operation are 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. EST from Monday to Friday.  When calling, speak the term "order parts" when the speech routing system asks the reason for your call.  You will immediately be routed to the Parts Desk for assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements