cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's a good printer for office and photo?

jaenagle
Contributor

I was looking into the canon mg6220 i think but i have heard people say it uses ink quickly.

Right now i have the epson workforce 845, but im not sure how great it is with photos yet

www.crazyfaith.smugmug.com
1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi jaenagle,

The PIXMA MG6220 provides excellent photo quality and also makes a great office printer.  If you need faxing capability as well, we recommend the PIXMA MX892.  More information on the PIXMA MX892 can be found here:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/office_all_in_one_inkjet_prin...

The amount of pages an ink tank will produce will depend on the the print quality selected, the type of paper selected, and the type of documents being printed.  To conserve the amount of ink being used by the printer, you will want to ensure that the paper type selected in the printer driver is PLAIN PAPER unless you are printing photos, labels or envelopes, and that the print quality is set to either FAST or STANDARD.  If you print more black and white documents than color documents, selecting the grayscale printing option in the printer driver will reduce the amount of color ink used by the printer. 

I hope this helps -- if this didn't answer your question or issue, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements