Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

macbook friendly printers?

[ Edited ]

During my brief and initial search... I'M EXHAUSED of Canon ImageClass(Korean) buys and returns.

ANY suggestions for a stable printer that is Mac OS compatible AND laser?

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

PS: I don't know the difference between "personal printers" and "office printers", especially when they're in similar price range. I would think "office" is $1100+ while, "personal" is $59+?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: macbook friendly printers?

@imgClass wrote:

During my brief and initial search... I'M EXHAUSED of Canon ImageClass(Korean) buys and returns.

ANY suggestions for a stable printer that is Mac OS compatible AND laser?

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

PS: I don't know the difference between "personal printers" and "office printers", especially when they're in similar price range. I would think "office" is $1100+ while, "personal" is $59+?

EXHAUSED - not sure what that means?

Big difference betwee $59 ~ $1100.  I don't think there would be anything worth comparing there.

Stable printer, Mac compatible and laser...  pretty vague requirements.... 

What is your...  

Price range, preferred connection type, version of MAC OS, etc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: macbook friendly printers?

Oops- appears that I missed a T there, but I'm simply really tired of hauling printers in and out at this point.

I'm running latest Catalina 10.15.5 I don't want to be dealing with cords, so wireless is a must and I'm open to any price range, assuming no industrial office equipment will be suggested.