cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macbook friendly printers?

imgClass
Contributor

During my brief and initial search... I'M EXHAUSED of Canon ImageClass(Korean) buys and returns.

ANY suggestions for a stable printer that is Mac OS compatible AND laser?

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

PS: I don't know the difference between "personal printers" and "office printers", especially when they're in similar price range. I would think "office" is $1100+ while, "personal" is $59+?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@imgClass wrote:

During my brief and initial search... I'M EXHAUSED of Canon ImageClass(Korean) buys and returns.

ANY suggestions for a stable printer that is Mac OS compatible AND laser?

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

PS: I don't know the difference between "personal printers" and "office printers", especially when they're in similar price range. I would think "office" is $1100+ while, "personal" is $59+?

EXHAUSED - not sure what that means?

Big difference betwee $59 ~ $1100.  I don't think there would be anything worth comparing there.

Stable printer, Mac compatible and laser...  pretty vague requirements.... 

What is your...  

Price range, preferred connection type, version of MAC OS, etc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Oops- appears that I missed a T there, but I'm simply really tired of hauling printers in and out at this point.

I'm running latest Catalina 10.15.5 I don't want to be dealing with cords, so wireless is a must and I'm open to any price range, assuming no industrial office equipment will be suggested.

Announcements