cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you know when a fax us successfully sent on the l100

Larry2
Apprentice

On the L100 phonefax, how do you know that a fax was sent successfully?

5 REPLIES 5

Deborah
Enthusiast

Hi Larry2,

There are a few ways to confirm if a fax has been sent successfully:

1. An error report is not printed.

2. You can check the Status Monitor for the last fax sent.

3. You can print a Communication Management Report.

4. You can program your fax machine to automatically print a confirmation report after each fax sent.

If you need to print a report for recent faxes sent, first make sure A4 or LTR sized paper is loaded:
Press REPORT, scroll to <PRINT REPORT LISTS>, [OK], scroll to <COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT REPORT>, [OK], [OK] that paper is loaded, [ < ] to highlight <YES>, [OK]; press REPORT to exit.

If you want a report to automatically print after sending a fax:
Press REPORT, scroll to <REPORT SETTINGS>, [OK], scroll to <COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT REPORT>, [OK], <Auto Print...>, <ON>, [OK]; press REPORT to exit.

If further assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I tried but on the auto print...

on the machine choice said auto print after 40.....

I don't want to print after 40 faxes.

I want it to print auto after each fax sent.

Did anyone ever answer this message. I too want a report after each successful fax SENT. I don't want it to print after 40 faxes. I want it to print after each fax is sent. There is an option to print after each fax is received successfully, but not for those sent?

I have the same problem, does any one have an answer ?

I want a report after each fax sent not after 40. I tried this your solution and it did not print a conformation after each fax.

Announcements