cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy image from My Image Garden

lwilson3b
Apprentice

Is it possible to copy an image from My Image Garden so I can use in a slide show? The copy/paste option is not working when I try to copy from image into Google Slides.

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi Iwilson3b,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! 

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

mx920
I have the pictures already scanned and they are in my image garden under "docs" I want to use the copy option on certain ones so I can put them in a slideshow I'm making in Google Docs

Ramona
Authority

Hi lwilson3b,

The documents/images that are scanned using My Image Garden are saved in the "Pictures" or "My Pictures" folder on your computer.  If you have an import or insert option in Google Docs, this is the location where you would need to import the scanned images/documents from to include in your slideshow.  

Should you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I was away from my PC for a few hours and when I returned I looked in My Pictures and saw the scan.
I was able to copy it and insert in an email.
Whoopee!

MikeWarner
Apprentice

I have the same problem with my new Pixma MG3620

Announcements