cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find out what all those sizes are that rather than give a size, say something like a3? W

DonFischer
Contributor

When I try to print photo's and get the box to set up the printer. Chose paper size and a lot of weird sizes come up with no explantion of what they mean. What is a3, a4 ect?

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi DonFischer!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using and  the computer operating system (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x).  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

It's windows 7. Haven't a clue how many bits it is.

Ramona
Authority

Hi DonFischer,

What printer model do you have?  This will help us provide you with information on the paper sizes that are applicable to your printer.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for the response. My printer is a Pro 9000 MKII. The more i use it the more I like it. Found out how to make custom size's last week. I'm guessing only up to 19" but for the time being that is fine, I can now make some panoramic photo's.

Ramona
Authority

Hi DonFischer,

Descriptions of the paper sizes compatible with the PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II can be found at the link below:

PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Paper Sizes

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements