Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Vertical line in Canon Lide 100 scanner

Im facing a problem with my scanner. Erery time I scan anything there is several vertical lines in left side of the picture, these lines are mainly green and red. I tried to clean scanner and tried several calibration attempt but these problem still exist. Here is a sample picture attached.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New Contributor

Canon LIDE100 scanner does not work on High Sierra MAC OS

Hello All,

Pls help me. 

I updated my MAC book OS to HIGH SIERRA and My scanner Canon LIDE100 does not work at all.

Pls send me recommendations HOW TO MAKE Canon Lide100 scanner WORK on High Sierra MAC OS.

I looked over Internet could not find anything to make it work.

Waiting for recommendations

Thanks all.

Product Expert

Re: Vertical line in Canon Lide 100 scanner

[ Edited ]

Hi titoforu,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Product Expert

Re: Canon LIDE100 scanner does not work on High Sierra MAC OS

Hi AVAADORJ.

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.