cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP990 Scanner Codes

mpatt1953
Apprentice

I received these codes while trying to scan: 2, 156, 50. I don't know what they mean? The scanner was working fine on the first two scans but in the middle of the 3rd one it brought a box up with these t/3 codes. I can't get the scanner to work now. Can someone help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model scanner you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit) and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x/11.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks, I finally found the information I needed in the online manual. That manual is the hardest thing to follow for an "old school gal" like me! I appreciate your help.

Stephen,

I had to upgrade PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11.  My scanner worked fine with Windows 10.  With Windows 11, I do not see a Canon driver option yet for Windows 11.  When I click SCAN from Canon MP Navigator EX / MP990, I get 'Internal Error Occured, CODE 5,202,54  Scan Failed.

Any info on this SCAN CODE for MP990 Canon all-in-one scanner or available print driver compatible with Windows 10 would be great.  My PC is an ACER "Swift 3".  The PC has no issue PRINTING to MP990 device.  Just can't initiate a photo scan from the PC via Canon MP Navigator EX.

Laura Gribbin

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements