cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: scanner not working

AlmondJoy
Apprentice

I have a CanoScan Lide210 scanner and it stopped working after I upgraded to macOS High Sierra V10.13. The scanner software (MP Navigator EX 4.0) crashes everytime I try to open it. The error message reads: "MP Navigator EX quit unexpectedly." I did not have this problem with previous macOS 10 operating systems. I have been to the Canon website but there is no driver available for the masOS. What can I do to get the scanner and/or software working again? 

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, AlmondJoy!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Jon1953
Apprentice

I have the same problem on my Mac with IOS High Sierra.  Canon have no new drives for this.  I did manage to get a scan done using User Preferences, Printers and Scanners and double clicking on the scanner.  Not satisfactory but a temporary work round.

Announcements