cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Paper jam

shawnshields
Apprentice

Sorry to piggyback on this thread. I'm new to this community and I can't figure out how to create a new thread. So far I'm finding Canon to be rather difficult to deal with from a user perspective.

In any case, I think my issue is related to the one being discussed here. Hopefully, someone will have some suggestions for me in resolving it.

Here's the problem: When I try to print, the printer tells me to load paper. But the drawer is already loaded. In order to print, I have to push the touchscreen on the printer to indicate that the tray is loaded, and only then will it print. I have to do this with each page I print. I've tried every kind of troubleshooting ideas I could find and the manual is NOT helpful at all. 

Does anyone here have any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, shawnshields!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know which Canon printer model you're using along with exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements