cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with LiDE210 installation on Windows 10

jamesmck
Apprentice

I am trying to install the LiDE210 windows 10 software, unsuccessfully,  I do the install routine using the latest driver software, and everything proceeds until I am told that installation was completed.  But, I cannot find any evidence of this anywhere on the computer,  Not in either of the Program Files folders, or a separate Canon folder.  Thorough search of the entire C:\ drive turns up nothing.  I have done this in two different Win 10 computers, multiple times on each,  Can anyone provide some insight on what is going on here?  BTW, the scanner is recognized, as it works OK with the pitiful Microsoft Scan app.  Thanks in advance.

- James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jamesmck
Apprentice

Well, I have just realized my mistake.  I had thought that what I downloaded from Canon included the software to use the scanner.  It did not, it was only the driver.  Fortunately, I still had the CD supplied when I got the scanner, and the software was there.  I am all set.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jamesmck
Apprentice

Well, I have just realized my mistake.  I had thought that what I downloaded from Canon included the software to use the scanner.  It did not, it was only the driver.  Fortunately, I still had the CD supplied when I got the scanner, and the software was there.  I am all set.

Announcements