cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Recommendation - custom size boarderless printing

paulmadams
Apprentice

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a printer but I can not see what one I need.

I need to print using a custom size of 130mmx70mm – it will always be this size and it needs to colour.

Importantly it will need boarderless printing functionality.

Can you recommend a product please?

i can not see what the smallest dimensions are for boarderless printing are?

Can anyone help please?

Paul

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Our printers can only perform borderless printing on some of the standard paper sizes that are available in the driver.  Borderless printing is not available for custom or non-standard sizes.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Tiggerrr2018
Contributor

Have you considered printing on larger paper and trim the image?  You could print several on one sheet and cut them out. I use Photoshop and my image sizes vary and are rarely a standard size.. so I choose paper that is larger.  I hope this helps and hope I am understanding your question. 🙂

amyt2s
Apprentice

I have the same question and was wondering if there have been any improvements in the borderless printing function since 2019?  I want to pick the size and have no border.

James_C

Hi, Raulasa!

If you need to pick an expert's brain, our sales team can help. You can reach them on weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155. We're confident they can match you up with the perfect printer for your needs!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements