cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden: Aspect ratio of frame vs. aspect ratio of photo.

danielhendling
Apprentice

I have moved from Easy Photo Print to My Image Garden and have difficulties printing my photos, putting several little ones on one page.

With Easy Photo Print I was able to add photos of different aspect ratios (e.g. taken on my smartphone, some others with my camera) - and they were printed keeping their aspect ratio (means: some were wider, but all had the same heigth).

With My Image Garden the photos seem to be "inserted" into frames that have a certain aspect ratio (seems like 4:3 but I am not sure). If the photo that's inserted has a different aspect ratio, the photo is cropped on the left and right side.

I can manually resize the frames to match the aspect ratio a little bit better. But I want to have frames that exactly match the aspect ratio of the photo inserted.

I did not find any function that says anything like "fit frame to aspect ratio of picture inserted" or so. Is there anything like that? If not, do you have any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Cropping the image should allow you to adjust the aspect ratio as necessary.  Visit the following link for details:

My Image Garden Guide - Cropping Photos

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

danielhendling
Apprentice
I want to keep the aspect ratio of the photo, so cropping is not what I want to. I want to print the full picture (small versions) without the frame cropping it.

Hi danielhendling,

There isn't an option in My Image Garden that would allow for frames on images of various aspect ratios.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

OK. Can you tell why this was possible (it was standard, so not even an option) with EasyPhotoPrint and why it has been removed for My Image Garden?

Announcements