cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX432 All-in-one printer: left side of printed subject is being cut off when using 'normal' layout.

vitaminsg
Apprentice

Because 'normal' and 'fit to page' layouts cut off left side of printed material I'm using 'borderless' layout but that doesn't give me the paper size option I need.  Any hints on how to save the left side of paper and how to change paper size in borderless layout.  Any hints in print preview wherein I can print just 'one or two'  of multiple pages without having to return to the set-up page?

4 REPLIES 4

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi vitaminsg,

In order to properly answer your qusetion we will need a little more information.  Please let us know  whether this happens in multiple programs or only one particular program.  If it is only one program, which one?  Also, what version of Windows or Mac are you using?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

i'm using Windows 7 Home Premium. Printing problem happens in all programs i.e.Quick Books invoices etc., Microsoft Word when printing correspondence, Quicken when printing reports.  I did figure out that if I change print layout to normal or fit to page I can change the margins so that the left side of page does not get cut off but I don't want to have to do this every time I print something.  I jsut want to print without all the hassle of having to set the margin each time.  Any thoughts on changing the default ?(not sure if that is the correct question.)

Hi vitaminsg,

You can set it so that "Fit to Page" printing is the default setting.  To do this, use the following steps:

1.  Click Start.

2.  Click Control Panel.

3.  Click Printers and other Hardware.

4.  Click Printers and Faxes.

5.  Right click the PIXMA MX432 and click Printing Preferences.

6.  Click the Page Setup Tab.

7.  Select Fit to Page under Page Layout, then press OK.

This should now be the default setting for all programs.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

PERFECT! Thank you....

Announcements