cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator for Windows

ninawhorton
Apprentice

I have a new computer and a very old printer/copier/scanner fax... Pixma MX310.  I used a disc to install MP Navigator EX but do not have that option for the new computer.  Is there a way to download it from the web?  I don't want to download from the wrong site and Canon support is no help because the scanner is so old. TIA!

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

In order to fully use the printer driver, scanner driver and MP Navigator with the PIXMA MX310, you will need to use a computer that is running Windows 8.1 and earlier.  If your computer is using Windows 10, the MX310 will not be compatible.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ninawhorton
Apprentice
Thank you! The printer works fine when plugged into the new computer. Do I have any options for using it just with the scanner + new computer? On a budget & not really in a position to buy a new one just for the scanner.

Hi ninawhorton,

You can try downloading and installing the MP Navigator EX from our web site, as it may work.  But please note, it is not supported.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements