cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 7500 & MF632 C DW

armadilla
Contributor

My computer that supports these two printers has failed.  I need to find copies of the scanner and other associated software associated with both these printers. Both are scanners.  I had something called Canon Quick Menu with had a number of items on it which included scanner software, printer ink status, and photo editing modules for the MG 7520.  I also had scanner softare for my MF 632 C DW.   I can't find my copies of either of this software.

I have been able to download "Printer divers" but nothing for the scanners or the photo editing software, and the other photo enhancing modules like collages and card making software.

Does anyone know where I can obtain this software?   I have been able to find nothing but the printer drivers on the Canon Suppport site.  The devices are fa few years old but they both function like new.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You found the drivers, the software is there as well.

Software.png

ScanUtility.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You found the drivers, the software is there as well.

Software.png

ScanUtility.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you very much for the reply... got'er done... by the hardest... things are tough for a 75 year old with limited thinking... 

Announcements