cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiDE 120 - blank page when printing

ajreid55
Apprentice

For the last month, any time I print a document from my Canon LiDE 120 scanner, I get a blank page. I am aware that this issue has been raised in the Forum with this scanner and other LiDE scanners. However, the suggested solution suggests going to Windows Update. Then in the Optional Updates area, find the link to download and install the Update. The problem I have is that there is no Optional Updates area in Windows Update on my system and, consequently, I cannot install the Update.

I have Windows 10 version 1909 on my HP 255 G4 laptop and the printer is is the HP Laser Jet P1102w.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ajreid55,

This printing issue is related to the installation of one of the latest updates from Microsoft.

To resolve this, please use Windows Update to update Windows, making sure that KB5001567 and KB5001649 are installed.

If you are experiencing difficulties with this, it is recommended that your computer manufacturer or Microsoft is contacted to assist you with this issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements