Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I cannot get canvas paper to print

I've tried pushing it in from the rear but I still get the light to resume printing. It just won't work.

Re: I cannot get canvas paper to print

Hi, Itsallaboutp!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Honored Contributor

If you are printing canvas using a Pixma PRO-100 you get the orange flash to start feeding. You get a second orange flash and you need to lower front panel. Press Resume. Then you get a third flash to restore panel and it will start printing again when you press Resume. If you are using a Windows machine this all shows up in a popup window. You print canvas using manual feed (at the rear of the printer, but not the rear tray).
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
New Contributor

I'm having the same problem when trying to print in canvas photo paper using the manual feeding tray on the Pixma Pro 100. The software just keeps saying to load paper and the printer keeps blinking the resume button light yellow. Were you able to fin out the solution?

Thanks!