cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent print head clog up and B200 Error ?

sportflyer
Apprentice

I just went through a horrid time getting rid of a B200 error due to the printer head clog up.  I had to soak the head for at least one hour in a solution of warm water  and a bit of oxy clean to get the printer to work again. I almost gave up and was at the point of buying a new printer .

My question is :  How to prevent this from happening again especially during 2 to 3 week vacations when the printer is turned off?

Tks

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sportflyer,

There isn't a way to prevent a B200 error.  If you do encounter the error again, it is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call.  Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

OK. I understand.   After messing aound I managed to clear the B200 error . Then it happened again . Now my printer head is stuck at extreme right position and I cant move it out , even tugging hard . ( no in cartridges in print head) . How do I free the print head ? Something is preventing it from moving .   Thanks

Announcements