cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Automaticaly scan 2-sides doc to multiple 2 pages pdf in CapturePerfect

ameliarosee
Apprentice

Hello,

I am trying to scan large documents with some pages double sided and some blank.

Is there any way i can set up each scan to automaticall scan both sides but skip blank pages?

I have tried to set the mode to 'Duplex' in scanner settings but it does not seem to be working.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Abel
Enthusiast

Hi, ameliarosee

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know  Which Canon printer model you own, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi there,

Sorry its a DR-6010C

Greetings,

Support for page skipping varies by model.  I do not believe the DR-601C supports this feature in Capture Perfect.

User guide

If not supported, you have to scan everything...  then use something like Acrobat Pro or DC Pro...  not standard.  The Pro version allows for document redaction, and allows you to remove blank pages manually from your scans.  It also allows this type of editing on any .PDF's, not just scans.   

Make sure you are using the latest version...  v3.1.51 is on your support page, but v3.1.55 is avaialble. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements