Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

How To Include Page Numbers On All Pages

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am trying to add page numbers to all the my documents. Is there a way to create a stamp that uses a variable value similar to the Date/Time/User Name stamp?

If there is another way to add page numbers to all pages I am open to that as well, my main concern is printing PDFs that have no page numbers but many pages.

DateTimeUserStamp.pngIs there a way to create a custom stamp? Where are these stamp settings located? Is this stamp generated by the printer or on my computer prior to printing and if the latter is true can I create a stamp that reflects the current page number?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How To Include Page Numbers On All Pages

Greetings,

Without knowing what you are printing to or what application you are printing from...

This is the best information I can priovide. 

A document scanner might have this functionality.

Business printers such as Image Runner, Konica Minolta Bizhub and Ricoh office printer have this feature.  

A consumer printer does not usually include this functionality.

It might be possible for you to buld a cutstom header or footer into a WORD or PDF document.  You have to research this.

I cannot be more specific based on the information you suppplied.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100