cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flatbed scanner

Lundavra
Enthusiast

I have had a LIDE 200 flatbed scanne for years and used with the MP Navigator 2.0 software.

But for the last year perhaps, it will scan one page at a time.  I have to unplug the scanner each time before scanning the next page.  I tried updating the software but it does not seem Windows 10 compatible even though I have been using with Windows 10 for years.

The equivalent advertised by the company that I usually deal with is the LIDE 400 but no mention of software so wondering what it comes with.

MB

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
If you can’t get a Canon driver that works look into a product called Vue-Scan by Hamrick Software.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

@Lundavra wrote:

I have had a LIDE 200 flatbed scanne for years and used with the MP Navigator 2.0 software.

But for the last year perhaps, it will scan one page at a time.  I have to unplug the scanner each time before scanning the next page.  I tried updating the software but it does not seem Windows 10 compatible even though I have been using with Windows 10 for years.

The equivalent advertised by the company that I usually deal with is the LIDE 400 but no mention of software so wondering what it comes with.

MB

I have the LiDE 400 and it came with the IJ Scan Utility. Coming from HP scanners and their scan utility, the IJ Scan Utility is a little confusing at first, but it doesn't take long to get used to. This might give you an idea of what features the driver/software has.

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/W/LiDE%20400/1.1/EN/SU/Top.html

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

Canon seem to not be updating all software, I still cannot down images from my EOS cameras and have to take the memory cards out.  Comments on forum suggest it depends which chip your PC uses and Canon have just abandoned some chips.

I will give the LIDE 400 a try and see how I get on with the IJ Scan utility..

MB

Announcements